Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Small Plates

While I was cleaning out my kitchen recently, I realized something. I have a lot of small plates.


These are some of my favorite ones. I tend to pick them up in random places. My piggy dishes from the Farmer’s Market, the little Health ceramic plates, the little round plates perfect for dipping bread into olive oil, my ramekins (note the pink ones I couldn’t resist one Valentine’s Day!), and then the beautiful rectangular Brooklyn ones (one of the best gifts ever!)

I love using the smaller blows and ramekins for prep. And for making individual little custards and desserts. The smaller plates are great for small snacks.

And when I'm entertaining? These all coming in handy for nuts, olives, and things like that! I love my small plates!




No comments:

Post a Comment