Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Favorite: Green Heath Vase

I'm going to start a new 'column'--Friday Favorite. This will be a place and a chance for me to highlight something that I'm currently loving. Maybe a dish, a restaurant, a gift, a quote, a person...anything!

For my first Friday Favorite, a special Christmas present from a special family. Check out the beautiful Heath Ceramics green bud vase and simple dish cloth (matching perfectly!)

I'm a little obsessed with Heath Ceramics (and have even been known to pick up my dish at a restaurant to look below to see if it's real Heath or copy cat Heath.) This simple and thoughtful gift was very special to me, and from two very special people that I've had the pleasure of working with and getting to know this last year. Thank you S & P!

No comments:

Post a Comment