Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Month From Now...

This is where I'll be...


Sydney!! This photo was recently on a Sydney blog I'm checking out, and I have to say, it got me even more excited!!

My friend Shaye and I have been talking about all the things we're going to do (snorkeling and kayaking for sure!), sights we're going to see, food we're going to eat (yes, I plan on trying kangaroo!) and wine we're going to be tasting!

At the end of a long, hard, and sometimes frustrating day, what do I do? I do what any Australia bound gal would do. I start singing "You come from a land Down Under..." and it makes it all better!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if you've ever been to Australia before but it's an incredible place. Feel free to see some of my shots of Aussie on my website. There is a link to my Flickr account which has several more. www.rojasphoto.com

    Have a blast and try to make down to Mornington Peninsula for some great vineyards like Red Hill Estate and Tuck's Ridge.

    ReplyDelete