Monday, October 20, 2008

Dirty Little Secret

We all have secrets.

Secret single behavior. Secret obsessions. Secret crushes. Secret embarrassing stories. Secret hopes and dreams.

It’s not something you always think about. But when I saw this posting on Jeffrey Morgenthaler’s site about his Five Favorite Guilty Pleasure Drinks, it got me thinking. What are my favorite guilty pleasure foods?? Some of mine??

Chicken nuggets
Cheetos
Stouffer’s French bread pizza
Mayo on my hot dog
French Onion Dip
Cheese Whiz (which yes, I realize isn’t really cheese at all)

What are your five favorite guilty pleasure foods? Those foods that aren’t good for you, far from being gourmand, food combos that maybe other people dislike. Hey, we’ve all got different palates and secrets—spill!

3 comments:

  1. fritos--especially fritos dipped in cream cheese mixed with a can of chili. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! Lipton's French Onion Dip. Also, squeezy cheese from a can (that's even a step lower than Cheese Whiz I think), Tang, Totino's pizza rolls, Svenhard's Butter Rolls, Hawaiian Punch, Pringles...um, I get scared thinking about this kind of list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magic Shell - the chocolate shell for ice cream (there's no way this good for human consumption)

    ReplyDelete