Friday, August 8, 2008

Pack Your Bags!

Yay! The end of this year is going to be a busy one for this gal...

I'm packing my bags and will be spending Thanksgiving in...AUSTRALIA!



It's my first trip there, so I'm taking suggestions for Sydney, Melbourne and the Hamilton Islands. You know me, always looking to be connected with some fun local people...I need the insider's tips on food, wine, sights and sounds! My friend Shaye and I are traveling together and I can't wait to hang out with her and for us to explore a new city together. Should be amazing...lots of photos and memories for us to reflect on when we're old.

And then, right after Christmas...I'm heading to HONG KONG!


Hitting up one of my all time favorite cities with my family. I can't wait. And best of all, we'll get to spend New Year's Eve and my sister's birthday there! This is one of my favorite eating cities of all time, the food there is amazing. From the nice restaurants to the street food. It's all good! Don't believe me? Hop on a plane and join me! Happy to play tour guide for friends! It's one of the things I enjoy most, sharing things, places, and foods I love with people that can appreciate it.

Too bad I don't have a lot of time off (nor a lot of money...) Wouldn't it be great to travel to New Zealand, Northern Australia, Thailand, Bali, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, or some other fantastic location over on that side of the world for the month in between?

But still. What a lucky gal I am...to be able to visit not only one of my favorite places in the world, but to check out a new one too!

1 comment:

  1. The boys would love to have their Auntie show them every nook and cranny of Hong Kong. We'll take a rain check on this trip, but we'll cash in a few years down the line. Keep on (globe) trotting girl!

    ReplyDelete