Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wedding Cupcakes

I made cupcakes the other night. They're 'Wedding Cupcakes'. I wanted to make a celebratory wedding cake for a co-worker and ended up making wedding cupcakes (easier to share!). We're not close friends, so you might wonder why I decided to make him wedding cupcakes, but it's because of this touching email:

On June 26th I will be getting married to my partner of seven years. I will be out of the office from June 26th until the 30th. In my absence please direct all home office issues to…

It was so sweet of him to disclose this information about his personal life to the office (he's normally kinda quiet) and it really touched me! And heck, any reason to bake and celebrate, and I'm there! Hope he liked 'em (wouldn’t it be horrible if he was allergic to chocolate or something? Or hated cupcakes more than anything?)

No comments:

Post a Comment