Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Favorite: A Thoughtful Treat

I have some amazing friends. From near and far. Friends I've made through work, through my previous job in the NBA, through college, high school, even from back in kindergarten.

But recently, a new friend of mine, that I haven't even met yet, did something so incredibly kind. I've been having a bit of a hard time with some personal stuff, and when she got wind of that, she sent me the sweetest little thing in the mail.



This gorgeous Michael Recchiuti chocolate box. Such a sweet (literally!) thing for her to do. And I can't even tell you how much it brightened up my day. The best pick me up a girl could ask for.

Thank you to Kiki and ALL of my good friends for your love and support!!

1 comment:

  1. Anyone who gives Recchiuti chocolate is a true friend indeed! ;)

    ReplyDelete