Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Get By...Part Three

PART THREE
I woke up from a fun Sat night realizing something. I had forgotten to reserve a ZipCar, my little city car share program. And I had errands galore to run. The main one being a trek to the Target just outside of city limits. I had a list of things I wanted to pick up before a weekend getaway with some friends. I was on a schedule and this couldn't wait.

Well, thanks to a good friend (and a little help from Facebook!), my carless problem was not only no longer a problem, but a reason for my friends Wendy and Mark and I to hang out.

Yes, we did an ice cream run at Humphrey Slocomb after Target!

We all need friends. Good friends who just know when you might need some company. Or friends who are willing to help you when you're in a bind. I know that I wouldn't be able to survive without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment