Recently Michael Bauer from the San Francisco Chronicle talked about the dozen dishes from restaurants around town that he craved. It got me thinking. I'm constantly talking about dishes that I crave. So what would my 12 dishes be?? Well, here they are. In no particular order, but rather just as they came to me!
- Spaghettini from Incanto
- Smelt from Kokkari
- Crab noodles from Poleng Lounge
- Fried brussel sprouts from SPQR
- Pizza from Pizzeria Delfina
- Farro salad from Beretta,
- Baked pasta from Nopa
- Fried chicken from Maverick
- Taco's from Nick's Crispy Tacos (Nick's style of course!)
- Maccaronara from A16
- Crab from PPQ
- BBQ pork fried rice from U-Lee
What are yours?