Thursday, January 15, 2009

Writer's Block

I've had a lot of random thoughts and observations in my mind from my recent travels, experiences and of course, meals. But I haven't been able to put pen to paper. I'm not sure what's causing my writer's block.

Maybe stress? We're not exactly in a prosperous economic time, and there's a lot going on at work. And I'm definitely still playing catch up from being on vacation.

Maybe I'm feeling uninspired?

Maybe it's just a 'normal' lag?

Maybe I have other things that's keeping me preoccupied?

The other problem is that I'm doing a lot of other writing...but not for my blog. Maybe by the time I'm done with that writing, I don't have time and energy to post?

I'm going to try and get through this phase and hopefully will be back soon with lots of posts. Keep reading! I'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. Hola J,
    I think you need a hike and some fresh air to clear your brain... hike ten miles and call me on Monday!

    ReplyDelete