Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lookin for Inspiration

Where do I find inspiration? Spending time with family and friends. Being outside in the sunny California winter. Being in the kitchen.

I had a long weekend that was inspiration filled. From spending time with my family, to seeing good friends and catching up, dining tapas style with the gals, being in the kitchen... I had lots of time to reflect, to do the things I enjoy, and to spend time surrounded by people I love, and people that love me. It was all very much needed.

I have been wanting to try a new ice cream recipe, and hey, since the sun's shining outside, and the weather's warm, feels like a good time for ice cream!

Check out this amateur late night spoon shot. So can you tell what flavor it is?

Speaking of inspiration, today our 44th President of the United States is sworn in. Here's to a man that has inspired and will ignite change for our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment