Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

Wylie might be thankful that he’s still open for business (a tough feat during these tough economic times, even Eater has eliminated DeathWatch), but what are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for many things...but most of all, I'm thankful for:

My family
I honestly don’t know what I’d do without my dad, sister and Uncle Young. I love them! They’re my back bone. My foundation.

My friends
I have a lot of friends. I have a lot of really good friends. I am one of those lucky gals that has friends from a lot of different times, places and stages of my life. And I love that. I cherish and value each and every one of them for everything they’ve taught me, all that we’ve been through and all of the good times. I’m looking forward to many more fun memories with them!

Passion
I have a passion for life. A passion for challenges, for personal growth, for new experiences and for new adventures. Oh. And then there’s my passion for travel and food of course. I’m thankful for all of it! It’s what makes me, me. It’s why I get giddy over silly things, it’s why I tend to always say yes to new challenges, it's why I jumped out of a plane (skydiving!), why I like to explore new places and try new foods and it’s why I love life.

I am thankful for those things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment