Friday, January 22, 2010

Flash Mob: Dining Style

Where was I and what was I doing at exactly 8:00 p.m. last Friday? Here are some hints:



I was at Incanto! It was 7x7 magazine's first ever Flash Mob Friday, and my friend Defne and I wanted to participate. And participate we did. We sent in more than our fair share of pictures for the Flash Mob.

And with each snap, we'd break out into endless giggles. We came up with funny captions for each of our photos and while they may not have been funny to anyone else, we thought we were hilarious.

On top of the great laughs and girl time? We had some amazing food in the newly renovated Incanto (referred to as Incanto 2.0)

The delicious 'Head and Shoulders' (which we referred to as 'Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes') was so good! If you ever see that on the menu, you MUST get it. The Boccalone sausage and smoked eel was another hit. As was my old favorite, the spaghettini. We ended the night with the most delicious caramel corn ice cream. SO GOOD!




I can't wait for the next flash mob. Until then, click here on 7x7's website to see the other pictures submitted. Kind of fun to see what was happening in SF restaurant's all around town at the exact same moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment