Monday, April 27, 2009

Suffering

My blog is. You may have noticed, I'm not writing as much as I use to be. ( actually didn't even notice myself until my friend Scott mentioned it to me. And since he did, I felt the need to address it. Let me tell you friends, it's not because of a lack of things to say. I've still got my rants and raves, my random thoughts, my amazing experiences, delicicious meals, and of course, I'm still meeting interesting people!

If anything? My blog is suffering because there's been TOO much going on. From being gone on weekends, planning a little birthday gathering (a group of about 30 friends to ring in 30 at an amazing house in Sonoma!!)...

Sneaking off at the last minute to the Pebble Beach Food & Wine Festival for a weekend...

To planning a MAJOR food event (Taste of the Nation SF was a huge success!)...

To trying to 'figure out what I want to be when I grow up', to continuing to meet interesting people and developing new friendships...there's no time to process my thoughts!

I'm trying to take notes and to remember everything...and have some unfinished, unedited posts to go through. And I promise I'll try and post those soon.

I'm still documenting photos from my meals, saving (aka stealing) as many menus as I can get my hands on, and continuing to jot down notes on my cable car ride in the mornings.

Hoping life will get a little calmer in the upcoming months so that I can return to my little blog and post more regularly. Because I miss it. I miss my quiet writing time.

But hey. Just know that the less I'm writing, the more fun and adventure I'm having in life...which just means more stories in the long run!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the house in Sonoma looks amazing, and not a cloud in the sky!

    ReplyDelete