Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I don't really celebrate Easter. I don't connect with the religious aspect, and growing up, it wasn't really anything we celebrated. If anything, it was more a sign that Spring was here. That my birthday was near.

Well, a few weeks ago, I was doing my normal morning routine and getting on the cable car and heading to work. One of my favorite conductors was on the cable car that morning, Ben. As usual, we made some small talk, the usual chit chat. About work, life, his wife and family. The usual. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Then, out of no where, he reached into a bag he had, and gave me this:

It was an early Easter present. He said for brightening up his day. I thought it was sweet (as I awkwardly held a big gold foil wrapped chocolate 'bunny'). My sister thought it was a little creepy. What do you guys think?

Hope you're all out enjoying this gorgeous Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment