Monday, May 26, 2008

Starting a blog!

I've been thinking about doing this for some time now. I'm not sure that anyone wants to listen to what have to say, but I do seem to have some fun adventures, and if anything, I want to remember it all!

I'm a self proclaimed foodie, although far from being a food snob (ok, some people may disagree about that) or food expert (no one will disagree with that!). I'm anticipating that many of my posts will be centered around food. Farmer's Market trips, new foods I'm learning about, trends I'm seeing, new restaurants I am lucky enough to experience, and the people I meet along the way.

I'm also lucky that I get to travel a good deal for work, so hope to be able to capture those adventures as well. A new city is also bound to mean new adventures and memorable moments.

Looking forward to sharing my adventures, observations, and generally random thoughts with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment