Thursday, December 17, 2009

12 Days of Christmas: Day 5--Hark the Herald Angels Sing!

Angels. They're so peaceful and serene. How could you not like them? Angels seem especially prevalent around the holidays, and so it seems only appropriate that I've got more than my fair share of angel ornaments.



The small white one I love (even though it's missing it's right arm!), because it's made out of pasta! So cute. One of my favorite ornaments from growing up.

The other two angels? Relatively new additions to my collection are the second two angels. The middle one, a beautiful shade of dark green (not great for the photo against the Christmas tree green!), was a gift from a very special friend. Practically an older sister to me--my own personal angel looking after me.

The last one angel on my tree is really cute. She's almost a chime, the little legs (which you can barely see in the photo) move around, and make the cutest little noise. Sadly, her little wings broke so she's in the process of being fixed.

Here's hoping for a peaceful Christmas holiday with my angels looking after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment